Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summer of Selfies Challenge: Week Four

Well, it's Week Four of our Summer of Selfies Challenge . I may actually be the only one left standing, but I'm not one to back down from a challenge! This week's prompts are "all about a verb"... should be easy peasy to get these babies done 'cuz hopefully you're doing these things already!


I wanted to mention that if you just aren't loving your selfies, there are lots of apps out there that allow you to "fix" them or just make them even more fabulous. You can touch things up, crop them, add filters, etc.

Here are some of our favorites:

Facetune - This one is great for softening those little flaws that we all have!

 



Snapseed - I haven't used this one but it's Christine's go-to for fixing up pics!
 

 
 
CameraBag - My friend Taffi swears by this one! Lots of FABULOUS filters!
 
 

Pixlr-o-matic - Add style to your photos using effects, overlays, and borders. SO MANY awesome filters!
 
  
 
 
 
Do YOU have a favorite photo editing app that you like to use? Let us know!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!